Epcot fans will want to attend this grand event on Oct. 1, 2017. D23’s Fanniversary event is sure to be great as event goers will celebrate Epcot’s 35th Anniversary. The event will take place at the World Showplace Events Pavilion and includes three presentations that celebrate the magic of this fan-favorite theme park over the past 35 years. The presentations will include rare content and stories from Disney luminaries who played an influential role in the development of Epcot! All attendees will also have the chance to enjoy a lunchtime look back at Epcot over the years while snacking on a boxed lunch at your table. No event would be complete without a one-of-a-kind gift created exclusively for this celebration.
Click here to find out more information about the event and to purchase tickets beginning on May 2.
$135 per person, plus a $5 per person processing fee. Tickets on sale Tuesday, May 2 at 10 a.m. PT (1 p.m. ET).
Learn more about our D23 progressive dinner, celebrating 35 years—which takes place later that evening—here! This separate ticketed event has very limited seating.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Due to the nature of this experience, all attendees must be at least 12 years of age or older to partake in this D23 event.
- This event does not include admission to Epcot. Guests will need to have or purchase admission to Epcot to attend. If planning to use a Walt Disney World Annual Passport to attend, each guest should check blockout dates to verify that the pass is valid for admission on Sunday, October 1, 2017.
- Admission includes a prix fixe boxed lunch. Food allergy and restrictions must be communicated to our Guest Services team prior to the event.
- There is a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership cards may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Walt Disney World Resort during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.